Re: [ARSCLIST] Great article on Vintage Music On line in today's WSJ

Right, that is why I asked for a resend...

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Jul 18, 2006, at 1:12 PM, Roger and Allison Kulp wrote:

Not only that,but the article,is for subscribers only !
Roger Kulp

Lou Judson <loujudson@xxxxxxx> wrote: The only link here that works for me is the collections Canada - is it
possible to resend with or somehow links that work? I'd love
to check some of them out... or is it just me and my Mac? I've never
seen URLs with so many commas and quotations marks...

Thanks!