Re: [ARSCLIST] arsc journal index

This project is already underway. PDFs of the first two plus decades of the journal (I don't have the exact cutoff date at hand) have been made and loaded on the ARSC server, but we have yet to complete linking the files to the index entries. We are also still trying to get production pdfs of the more recent material from the journal's publisher.

Jim