To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Classical Radio, was [ARSCLIST] Mercury co-founder Irving Green passes

To take this one step further... Why is it that the local news will send out some pretty face to the police station, court house, accident scene, etc..., late in the evening, to give a live report hours and hours after the news is no longer news. And sending out some poor soul to say, "yes, there is ice on the overpass and it's really cold out here, back to you John and Gloria". But the bane of my sports watching is the pretty face who does sideline reporting. "John, Coach Parcells says that if they play better than the other team, and score more points, they might win the game. He said that the defense has to stop the other team and the offense has to get on a roll. Back to you." Sigh! Eyes rolled back in head! Thank God for my PVR!
Phillip
----- Original Message ----- From: "steven c" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>