[ARSCLIST] Agfa, BASF, and IG Farben Tape list now available at AESHC site

Thanks to the great research work of Friedrich Engel, the BASF Historian, we now have a list of Agfa, BASF, and IG Farben audio tapes available right next to the 3M tape list on the Audio Engineering Society Historical Committee Web site. The main page for this is here:

http://www.aes.org/aeshc/basftapedoc.html

Please let me know if there are any errors -- I reformatted the document from Herr Engel into HTML and Excel to be compatible with the 3M document (if in format although not in units or content).

Thanks to John Chester for posting the pages!

Of course the 3M pages are still here:

http://www.aes.org/aeshc/3mtapedoc.html

Does anyone feel up to doing a similar list for Ampex? Instrumentation?

Cheers,

Richard