[ARSCLIST] Sony Casstte Tapes

I was told yesterday by a fellow paper archivist, that her father worked for
Sony up until about 10 years ago.  She assured me that her Father has often
told the story of when they, Sony, ran out of tape stock.  Apparantly, they
would buy up great lots of Radio Shack tape and re-house it into Sony cases.
An interesting twist, if true.

Cheers
Marie

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant
Center for Oral History & Cultural Heritage
University of Southern Mississippi
Phone: 601-266-6514
Mobile: 601-329-6911