[ARSCLIST] Harry & Jeanie West recording information sought

1.Can someone supply discographical details(recording & release dates, matrix nos., personnel) of
Harry & Jeanie West's "COUNTRY CHRUCH" label 78rpm release? know of any other 78rpm issues?:
Sunny Side of Life / What Would the Profits Be
2.The liner notes to an Old Homestead LP states out-takes of material recorded for Stinson was issued by Topic - I do not find Harry or Jeanie West in the online Topic discography on the Musical Traditions website.
Does anyone know: Is the liner note incorrect, did I fail to locate the information when I searched, Were the recordings issued elsewhere ???
3.Can someone identify two albums listed as:
"Goin' Steppin'" ?
"What Is A Home Without Love" ?
Thanks for any information you can supply.
Best wishes, Thomas.