Re: [ARSCLIST] Using CD/DVD Printers

Jones, Randye wrote:

I've been looking at ads for a CD/DVD Printer with interest and noticed
that reviews speak highly about the quality of the printer.  However,
none mention the short- or long-term impact of printing on the disc.
Have any of you had experience with or knowledge of whether using the
printer affects the disc?

Jerry may have tested and if so will surely report in general terms. I use a Casio thermal printer which offers several advantages over other forms including that I expect it to have no effect on longevity of the disc. An inkjet has at least the potential to cause harm depending on the ink and the printable surface.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/