Re: [ARSCLIST] More than stereo--was: VHS and Beta (was Re: [ARSCLIST] Longevity)

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> dl (who, it must be admitted, hasn't been in Barr's current abode but
fondly
> remembers an earlier one with floor-to-ceiling records)

Well, the difference is that I now have floor to ceiling (well, almost to
the ceiling in two or three stacks, anyway) records in about four different
rooms, as well as some overflow which has been "temporarily" stored on
the stairs for the last three or four months...

Oh, yeah...four milk boxes of 12-inchers that are too heavy to lift
in my bedroom as well...