Re: [ARSCLIST] MX5050 speed change

Yes it is possible.  We had n Otari MX5050 machine converted to do 1 7/8ips, 3
3/4ips and 7 1/2ips.  I know the person who did this, but....they are in New
Zealand.  Over here, I am sure there is someone who can help you, like John
French.
Good Luck
Marie

Quoting Ganesh.Irelan@xxxxxxxx:

> Someone mentioned using an Otari MX5050 recently.  Has anyone done a speed
> conversion down to 1 7/8 ips with that machine?  Is it possible?
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant
Center for Oral History & Cultural Heritage
University of Southern Mississippi
Phone: 601-266-6514
Mobile: 601-329-6911