Re: [ARSCLIST] Stereo records.

I have the pleasure now an dthen of recording orchestras, string quartets, and harps (student demos) without PA and entirely acoustic with a single stereo pair. It is always among the most glorious experiences in my career. And I am often the PA guy, and it is a challenge to do it properly. But I'd rather mic the drums and bass and evverything so one obnoxious gutar doesn't get to dominate...

And I still have some copies of my high school choir doing their final concert - Vince Guaraldi's Jazz Mass - that made it to Lp unsquashed.. 2 omni mics!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689