Re: [ARSCLIST] Ampex 456 - tip of the iceberg...chemistry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Smolian" <smolians@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Ampex 456 - tip of the iceberg...chemistry

For anyone trying to reach her, Mrs. Matarazzo's husband was the brother of Cookie French, John French's wife, cohort and great lady. Last I spoke with John, he was moving to Smyrna, Delaware. I assume JRF Magnetics continues and is web findable.

Steve Smolian

The move to Smyrna, Delaware didn't happen. He and Cookie are still working out of the place in Western New Jersey.

www.jrfmagnetics.com

John is a great guy and Cookie is a great lady.

Cheers,

Richard