Re: [ARSCLIST] Ampex 456 - tip of the iceberg...chemistry

The AGFA process was not openly published and, unlike the AMPEX process,
people have actually been paying royalties to use it.  Last I heard, from
someone who has used the process, the patent was owned by John Matarazzo
(spelling?) and is currently held by his wife.

Peter Brothers
President
SPECS BROS., LLC
(973)777-5055
www.specsbros.com

Restoration and Disaster Recovery Service Since 1983