To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Ampex 456 - tip of the iceberg...chemistry

For anyone trying to reach her, Mrs. Matarazzo's husband was the brother of Cookie French, John French's wife, cohort and great lady. Last I spoke with John, he was moving to Smyrna, Delaware. I assume JRF Magnetics continues and is web findable.

Steve Smolian
.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>