Re: [ARSCLIST] Bluegrass repository?

Speaking of Bill Knowlton, I was going to post a bit of news about him
this week.  Bill was recently inducted into the Syracuse Area Music
Awards (know as the SAMMYS) Hall of Fame, for his years of promoting
bluegrass music both on his radio show and in yearly festivals.
Congratulations, Bill

Susan T Stinson, Curator
Belfer Audio Laboratory and Archive
Syracuse University Library
222 Waverly Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13244-2010
315-443-3477 / fax 443-4866

>>> rjhodge@xxxxxxx 6/15/2006 9:16 AM >>>
Where's Bill Knowton when you need him? Are you lurking, Bill?

Bob Hodge

Robert Hodge,
Senior Engineer
Belfer Audio Archive
Syracuse University
222 Waverly Ave .
Syracuse N.Y. 13244-2010

315-443- 7971
FAX-315-443-4866

>>> loujudson@xxxxxxx 6/15/2006 4:01 AM >>>
If they are being toseed, I'd love to hear them on the way to the bin!

I work wirh Bluegrass today the way you do with opera, and could at the

very least find out about who they are - I work with several players
who did play with Bill Monroe and could find a good home for them -
though I do not knwo of a repository orr archivist, never having seen
tapes older than my own from KPFA in the same era... 74-82.

Thanks,

<L>

Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689