Re: [ARSCLIST] Bluegrass repository?

In a message dated 6/15/2006 7:51:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sternth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My  question is simple enough: is there a repository somewhere where  they
>>will find a home or should I just pitch them out? More  generally, is
>>there a way systematically to find a home for such  orphans in other
I have donated my collection to the American Folklife Collection of the
Library of Congress.  Great folks.  A fabulous collection.
David Hoffman
_www.thehoffmancollection.com_ (http://www.thehoffmancollection.com)