Re: [ARSCLIST] Bluegrass repository?

steven c wrote:

First, I'd be interested in them (or copies thereof).

Second, I would suspect there must be institutional interest, though...
who could put the originals in some sort of publicly-accessible archive
(which I couldn't, at least so far!). Possibly the Country Music Hall
Of Fame (though not all I've heard about them lately has been positive)
or whomever looks after the archiving of folk-music performances?

Steven C. Barr

I did not say public access, though I certainly would prefer it as a matter of principle. But if no one comes up with a suggestion for a repository and if you send me your address privately, I'll drop them in the mail and leave to you the question of their disposition.

A guest fiddler who was received with acclaim - and even in my ignorance, I knew his art was off-scale compared with that of the contestants - was Vernon Bradford. Is his a name to conjure with in country fiddling?

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/