Re: [ARSCLIST] Bluegrass repository?

If they are being toseed, I'd love to hear them on the way to the bin! I work wirh Bluegrass today the way you do with opera, and could at the very least find out about who they are - I work with several players who did play with Bill Monroe and could find a good home for them - though I do not knwo of a repository orr archivist, never having seen tapes older than my own from KPFA in the same era... 74-82.

Thanks,

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689