Re: [ARSCLIST] The future of analog (fwd)

I agree with you Steve that built in obsolescence has
always been the way of marketing in North America.
I'm proud to say that I'm adapting my old Pentium III
to work as a server.

As far as my '64 Bug (AKA "Beetle"), it gets better
mileage than all of the big SUVs and most of the other
kinds of vehicles.  And, there's less to go wrong on
my simple little four cylinder.  It won't be scrap
metal for years to come and gains every day in vintage
value.  Let's hear it for conservation in many ways,
shapes and forms.

Rod Stephens