Re: [ARSCLIST] The future of analog (fwd)

hahaha@KiwiKables!  Is the magnetic alignment chamber filled with genuine mud
from the hot springs in Rotorua, commonly referred to as the 'plop plops"?

Cheers Richard!
Marie

Quoting "Richard L. Hess" <arclists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> At 10:49 PM 6/1/2006, Jeffrey Kane wrote:
> >Why be a crook? Far easier to sell snake oil and do it legally! Look
> >at high end audio... Quantum fields and water cables and mpingo discs, oh
> my!
>
> Hi, Jeff,
>
> KiwiKables has a certain ring to it, don't you think?
>
> The Coriolis Forces are optimized by assembling the cables in our
> Lake Taupo manufacturing facility where each cable is rubbed with
> virgin wool to align the forces before annealing in our own dedicated
> hot spring. When brought to America, each one is then realigned to
> the northern hemisphere Coriolis Forces in our magnetic alignment
> chamber. We do recommend a realignment every three years which will
> also provide an opportunity for a complete cable checkout and
> reconditioning with virgin wool rubbing.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard
>

> Richard L. Hess                   email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Aurora, Ontario, Canada       (905) 713 6733     1-877-TAPE-FIX

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant
Center for Oral History & Cultural Heritage
University of Southern Mississippi
Phone: 601-266-6514
Mobile: 601-329-6911