Re: [ARSCLIST] The future of analog (fwd)

My apology.  I know that many "golden eared" audio
persons can still hear the difference.  But, in my
overall sorrow in the general trend to think that
digital is always better, I got carried away.  The
Stephens' analogue multitracks (my brother's) are
still alive, well and being put good use along with
Studers, etc! Analogue LIVES!

Rod Stephens