Re: [ARSCLIST] The future of analog (fwd)

At 10:49 PM 6/1/2006, Jeffrey Kane wrote:
Why be a crook? Far easier to sell snake oil and do it legally! Look at high end audio... Quantum fields and water cables and mpingo discs, oh my!

Hi, Jeff,

KiwiKables has a certain ring to it, don't you think?

The Coriolis Forces are optimized by assembling the cables in our Lake Taupo manufacturing facility where each cable is rubbed with virgin wool to align the forces before annealing in our own dedicated hot spring. When brought to America, each one is then realigned to the northern hemisphere Coriolis Forces in our magnetic alignment chamber. We do recommend a realignment every three years which will also provide an opportunity for a complete cable checkout and reconditioning with virgin wool rubbing.

Cheers,

Richard