Re: [ARSCLIST] Contact list; was - CBC representative to ARSC-

I, too, was wishing for a contact list. The Wednesday pre-conference workshop did have one and I assumed that I just didn't get my list for the conference itself through the same snafu that spelled my name "Hirch" on my nametag.

I did have a great time on my maiden ARSC voyage. Now I know that Spottswood is not just a book title and that librarians, archivists, engineers and collectors make a truly wonderfully weird mix that found its ultimate expression in the interpretation of the memorable classics "Dog Food", "Panic Attack" and "Happy Birthday" (ask someone who was there).

Shoutouts to Michael "Mad Dog" Tarabulski, Andy, Jon and Jerry (killa' MLA Crew), Steve S. up from tha' Md. hood, John "Local Hero" Ross, Pete's kamikaze car service, da Bry Man 'n Brenda, Unca Dave, Feast 'n' Fab 'n' Nauck (try saying that quickly), kiwi Marie O', the Mighty Schurk and Ramm (not quite a palindrome) Man , and all the kind folk that enlightened, entertained or simply tolerated me at one point or another.

Peter "don't you ever call me Pete" Hirsch
(affiliation withheld)

David Lewis wrote:
Thank you Rob! And I second the notion that we should have some kind of
contact list for the last meet. Distribution through the list might be
preferable than to embed such a page on the website, as not all of us want
our contact information made public. Not a problem for me, but it could be
for some.

David N. Lewis
Assistant Classical Editor, All Music Guide
1168 Oak Valley Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
734 887 8145
My life is the clearest proof that if you have talent, determination and
luck, you will make it in the end: Never Give Up. - Sir Georg Solti