Re: [ARSCLIST] Contact list; was - CBC representative to ARSC-

I had a great time at the conference as well - lots of great info in all
the sessions I was at, and as Marie said, the late-nights in the pub under
the hotel were great fun - both with shop-talk and just getting to know
people...

As for the contact list, I was surprised to see that the page we were given
at the pre-conference workshop did not include e-mail addresses - just
names and which institution you were from...  Glad I got folks cards when I
did...

dave nolan
92nd St. Y
nyc

On Tue, 23 May 2006 01:29:58 -0400, Peter Hirsch <punto@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I, too, was wishing for a contact list. The Wednesday pre-conference
workshop did have one and I assumed that I just didn't get my list for the
conference itself through the same snafu that spelled my name "Hirch" on my
nametag.