To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 4:38 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Question for our experts...

I currently do an Internet-based "radio" show for our local college. Their
school year ended to-day, and my "radio" show won't resume until sometime
in September. However, I am told that if I can burn shows to CD's (two,
since
it runs for two hours) they can be "broadcast" over their net connection.

So...what do I need (software and hardware) to record "radio" shows
(recordings
followed by talking) onto CD-R's...and how do I go about it?

Steven C. Barr
(deejay-wannabe...)