Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] RCA symphonic work competition -

Flip of Rhapsody in Blue, wasn't it? I avoid all those dubs anyway.

dl

Don Tait wrote:

Yes, there was an early LP version -- Victor 24000.

Don Tait

I just rememberd that this was issued on a Victor Program Transcription disc. 10 inch , If
memory serves? Don't know if there was a special sleeve for this one or not.

Bob Hodge

 Robert Hodge,
 Senior Engineer
 Belfer Audio Archive
 Syracuse University
 222 Waverly Ave .
 Syracuse N.Y. 13244-2010

 315-443- 7971
 FAX-315-443-4866

 >>> smolians@xxxxxxxxx 4/17/2006 6:17 PM >>>
 There was an insert and special sleeve for this record.  A copy is at the
 Johnson Victorla Muesum, Dover, DE.

It is also still Victor, not yet RCA.

Steve Smolian