[ARSCLIST] Liner notes/booklet: Decca DA-402, Lost Horizon?

Can anybody with the Decca 78rpm album set Decca DA-402 Lost Horizon by James Hilton and Victor Young check and see if there is a booklet or program notes? Our catalog record (LC cataloging copy) indicates there is a six page booklet but our copy is sans booklet. I have a researcher who would like to get his hands on the booklet and if somebody could provide a copy via mail or fax I'm sure he'd be grateful.

David Seubert
UCSB