Re: [ARSCLIST] Liner notes/booklet: Decca DA-402, Lost Horizon?

David Seubert wrote:

 Can anybody with the Decca 78rpm album set Decca DA-402 Lost Horizon by
 James Hilton and Victor Young check and see if there is a booklet or
 program notes? Our catalog record (LC cataloging copy) indicates there
 is a six page booklet but our copy is sans booklet. I have a researcher
 who would like to get his hands on the booklet and if somebody could
 provide a copy via mail or fax I'm sure he'd be grateful.

 David Seubert
 UCSB

I'll look, but it'll have to be during daylight (the thing's in the garage, in an unlit area). Not sure if mine has the notes..most of those Decca sets lose their booklets.

dl