Re: [ARSCLIST] Researcher seeking "Il mio tesoro" from Mozart:Don Giovanni

Aurora Perez wrote:
I have a researcher who is looking for a recording of Salvatore Salvati performing "Il mio tesoro" from Mozart:Don Giovanni on Artiphon D-08267.
This is his priority, but is also looking for the following:

1.) Versions of the same aria by Gino Taddei (LP era)

2.) and by Florin Diaconescu, Electro ST-ELE-01816

3.) and by Kenneth McKellar (if it exists)

4.) and Rudolf Shock, Royale 1256 also on BASF 10 22178 4

5.) LP recording of "Madame Butterfly" (Puccini) 1969 BASF, Gino Taddei, Raina Kabaivanska (Kabaiwanska), Mirella Mancossi, Gianni Mateo, conducted by Ugo Rapalo with Orquesta Filharmonica de Naples, coro Accademia Corus Napolitana.

Please contact Mr. Jeptha Boone at <jepboone@xxxxxxx>.
Thanks,
Aurora Perez
Stanford Archive of Recorded Sound

Though McKellar at his best was rather a Scottish McCormack, I find no "Il mio tesoro". As for Schock, Rob van Brinck, whom I am copying on this reply (as I'm copying Mr. Boone), maintains a WWW site devoted to Schock and may be able to assist.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/