Re: [ARSCLIST] Windows media player 9

Steven Smolian wrote:
I've just started using Windows Media Player 9 to be sure the MP3s I make for web distribution actually play back.

Does anyone know how I can tell if what is being played back is CD or MP3? I can't seem to find a screen clue.

An email of this question to Microsoft costs $ 99.00!!! Phone suport is $ 250 per question.!#?/ plus all the rest of the comic book explitives.

Steve Smolian

Does anyone use WMP for MP3? Oh, well.

When the file begins, on the lower bar an occasional display will give you the current bitrate. You can therefore tell not only whether it's compressed but also whether it's the compression you intended.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/