Re: [ARSCLIST] Windows media player 9

Steven Smolian wrote:

I've just started using Windows Media Player 9 to be sure the MP3s I make for web
distribution actually play back.

Does anyone know how I can tell if what is being played back is CD or MP3? I can't seem
to find a screen clue.

An email of this question to Microsoft costs $ 99.00!!! Phone suport is $ 250 per
question.!#?/ plus all the rest of the comic book explitives.

Steve Smolian

Steve Smolian

When did Dogbert take over Microsoft? (!) I think I'm going to start charging every time I answer the phone. Especially the telemarketers. (If anyone didn't see this week's run of Dilbert's strips, where the offshore company manufactures the craziest MP3 player you've ever seen, see if they're on the archive at Comics Extra.)

dl