Re: [ARSCLIST] Windows media player 9

What is the latest version of Media Player?  I have Media Player 10, but it
still won't recognize some .mp3 compressions, particularly podcasts from DW
Germany. I have to feed them through Sound Forge to expand them.

Is there a list of those .mp3 compressions that are compatible with various
versions of players? What is the most commonly playable .mp3 format?  My
relatively old (2 year) CD .mp3 player will only play a few of the currently
available .mp3 files.

Mike Csontos