From: "Steven Smolian" <smolians@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 5:12 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Windows media player 9

I've just started using Windows Media Player 9 to be sure the MP3s I make
for web distribution actually play back.

Does anyone know how I can tell if what is being played back is CD or MP3?
I can't seem to find a screen clue.

An email of this question to Microsoft costs $ 99.00!!!  Phone suport is $
250 per question.!#?/ plus all the rest of the comic book explitives.

Steve Smolian

Steve Smolian

http://www.eset.com