[ARSCLIST] Microboards Copywriter Live

Does anyone have any experience using the Microboards CopyWriter Live
conference recorder? If so, I would like to hear of your experiences,
both pro and con. One thing that concerns me some about the Copywriter
Live is that it does not have an internal hard drive, but records
directly onto the CD in CD-DA format.

As a little background, we are responsible for recording the
proceedings of the Tennessee General Assembly, and we are currently
using Lanier Advocate V dual-deck audiocassette conference recorders. As
we record, we also create a log sheet, or index, using a laptop and
Word, to serve as a guide to the information that is on the tape for
future research purposes.

Thanks for any input.

Greg Yates
Coordinator of Legislative Recording