Re: [ARSCLIST] Zits cartoon strip, or, a personal rambling rant

Richard,

Yes, we agree. Digitise away, but keep the buildings! Even if they are the humble, Queens Public Library branches.

Good luck with your kids. Having just had one, I hope I can teach her someday to dig for hidden gems, where no one else is looking...

Marcos