Re: [ARSCLIST] Zits cartoon strip

----- Original Message -----
From: "vdalhart" <vdalhart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>     I use the library regularly.  I still read books.  In fact I have
books
> in almost every room in the house.  I also read a newspaper every day!  Am
> that old fashioned?  Jack

Well, I don't think it is true of this list as of 78-l...but the reality is
that a lot of us are old-fashioned by definition! We collect, research and
regularly play sound recordings in a format that hasn't been in use for
almost half-a-century, made by people who are mostly long since dead!

The only important difference is that those of us who participate in
e-mail lists and other computer-related miscellany at least have a toe
in modern waters...

...stevenc
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/