Re: [ARSCLIST] Zits cartoon strip

I may be a luddite but I love books and would have difficulty living without them. I hate e-books. They are almost impossible to read. I am usually reading at least one non-fiction and one fiction book every day. Some days just an hour, some days many hours. I certainly spend more time with books than with TV. Jack

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale francis" <dallen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 6:22 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Zits cartoon strip

On Mar 23, 2006, at 1:23 AM, vdalhart wrote:

I use the library regularly. I still read books. In fact I have books in almost every room in the house. I also read a newspaper every day! Am I that old fashioned? Jack

luddite.... ;^0

___________________________ Dale A. Francis, Owner/Engineer Long Run Audio :: Athens, Ohio : dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx : <http://www.longrunaudio.com/>