To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] back to the future, forward to the past

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dick Spottswood" <dick@xxxxxxxx>
for modern journalism, an exceptionally insightful piece.  Maybe pop music
criticism is finally moving beyond Rolling Stone.

Interesting...and, like many of us, I've accessed the site a number of
times.

Now, if I could just get somebody rich to provide the backing, I could do
the
same thing with my 40,000 78's...

...stevenc
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/