Re: [ARSCLIST] Non linear? (was Re: [ARSCLIST] Quarter-inch splicing tabs)

Oh, I have a correction. That should have read, "The Avid HANDBOOK (fourth edition)" .

Rod Stephens

Rod Stephens wrote:

As a final note, in one of my trade magazines a review of "The Avid Hand (fourth edition)" has a chapter entitled, "Workflow of a Nonlinear Project" which "provides a great overview of the NLE process". So, the term carries on.

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions