Re: [ARSCLIST] Quarter-inch splicing tabs

At 3/10/2006 07:18 PM, David Lennick wrote:
Joel Tall did the editing on "I Can Hear it Now", but his credit may have appeared only on the 78 version. I know I saw it somewhere.

He also wrote a book on magnetic recording. In the section about splicing wire recordings, he recommends tying the two ends in a square knot and putting the knot into a lit cigarette to melt the splice.

John Ross