To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] 120 minute tapes

Marie O'Connell wrote:

/What cassette players have you tried this tape in John?
Cheers
Marie/

Nach MR-1 2 different players. I ahve also wound it freely on my open reel machine. So far all evidence is pointing toward SSS . Richard Hess and I have spoken about it offlist and we did some tests. BTW Richard I have since found residue on the 3 players I have tried this tape on. We are going to attempt to bake it on Monday. For now I am going so I can have my weekend and forget about this pain in the neck tape (at least for a few days). I will keep you all posted. John A. Loy
UNC-CH
Southern Folklife Collection