From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Loy
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 1:36 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] 120 minute tapes

I have a 120 minute cassette tape that simply will not play in any
cassette player we have because the tape doesn't move inside the
machine. I have already swithched out the shell twice and some other
unorthodox tricks I am interested in seeing what kind of ideas everyone
here may have I can try to get this thing to play. Of course as luck
would have it it is a one of a kind with no available copy. All replies
are appreciated.
John A. Loy
UNC-CH
Southern Folklife Collection