[ARSCLIST] Quarter-inch splicing tabs

Does anyone make/sell quarter-inch splicing tabs anymore? I'm talking about the white tabs you put over a splice-cut on quarter-inch tape. Back in the tape heyday, places like Gotham Audio used to give away tab dispensers at trade shows. I thought I had stockpiled enough, but no. I much prefer the tabs to regular blue splicing tape, tabs take much less time to peel and stick. I think someone still makes sheets of cassette-splicing tabs, so do the same folks make 1/4" versions?

-- Tom Fine