To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: February 22, 2006 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli

Dear ARSC folks:

I was reading a book about Glenn Gould, my hero, last night and came across a curious anecdote about this gentleman. I am a novice in classical music as a whole
and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of any recordings by him that are considered particularly noteworthy. If anyone could
can suggest things on vinyl that would be preferable but if not CD would be fine as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have visited his website
but it was not as helpful as you might have thought...

Thanks in advance,

Aaron Levinson