Re: [ARSCLIST] Cassette obsolescence - digitizing standards

Interesting perspective. When I transfer cassettes for clients, I use 16 bit, and if they want it processed in any way, I import it to 24 bit Protools sessions for the added range... Best of both worlds, I like to think.

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689