Re: [ARSCLIST] EDISON DISC TEST PRESSINGS

In a message dated 2/15/2006 9:02:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jfab11@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Also, I  should add that I know these particular recordings have not been
re-recorded  in recent years, so they wouldn't be on CDRs or mp3s previously
distributed by  Mike Loughlin.  Merritt Malvern may have transferred them to
1/4-inch  tape in the 1970s.  In this case, you might try contacting Larry Tedder,
who bought Malvern's tapes.  He may be in a position to make duplicate
copies more quickly than ENHS.  Contact me off-list for details.
-Jerry Fabris

Larry Tedder - made a deal with Document Records in Europe - who are
releasing some of the Test pressiongs on CD. The first - Country Music is coming  out
next week. There will also be a Jazz and Blues volume..
Here's the link.

_http://edison-project.50megs.com/new2.htm_
(http://edison-project.50megs.com/new2.htm)

Steve Ramm