Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking materials relating to 1950s CBS radio series

Yes, I provided transfers of over 700 TIB programs to NPR for use with their new radio series. Dan Gediman and Jay Allison were the persons working with the program at that time; I assume they still are.

The records were not in the auction, but in my private collection. It is our intention to release them as a boxed set.