Re: [ARSCLIST] EDISON DISC TEST PRESSINGS

Also, I should add that I know these particular recordings have not been re-recorded in recent years, so they wouldn't be on CDRs or mp3s previously distributed by Mike Loughlin.  Merritt Malvern may have transferred them to 1/4-inch tape in the 1970s.  In this case, you might try contacting Larry Tedder, who bought Malvern's tapes.  He may be in a position to make duplicate copies more quickly than ENHS.  Contact me off-list for details.
-Jerry Fabris