To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: Fw: [ARSCLIST] Dynagroove, was Record tracking

I'd like to add that I've been adding the Barclay-Crocker remastered Dolby 4 track series to my library in the quest for better recordings from the era of those who cared about fidelity. Even though they're 4 track, the excellent signal to noise ratio, lack of cross talk and performances make these audio standouts.