Re: [ARSCLIST] Casette duplicator, was: 1/4" audio tape digitizing

No , I wish I could say it was , but it wasn't I.

WAY TO GO !!

Bob

>>> loujudson@xxxxxxx 2/13/2006 9:06 PM >>>
Bob, was it you or someone ellse? The USA sales director for Otari just
phoned asking how he can help! Great service, whoever forwarded my
message. I have to get him the serial number so he can send me a
service manual!

Thanks a lot!

<L>

Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio