Re: [ARSCLIST] "Aircheck" history

Cool! The audios are even better than the read, and his audio play "Too Dead to Swing" is even better than that! I happen to know Hal, he's a local swing guitarist, but this is only a personal recommendation, not trying to be commercial. The audios are produced with the highest standards, and TDTS even has original music and the singer is part of the cast... Neither is really about radio, except incidentally, but he has nailed the feel of that era perfectly.

Okay, I'll stop now. Write me offlist if you want to know more...

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689